"....Your children shall be like olive plants all around your table." Psalm 128:3

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Curly Scarf Pattern

Yesterday, I was asked for the pattern of the Curly Scarf that I posted about. 
Here it is...

Crochet hook size K.
2 balls of Lion Brand Holiday Homespun Yarn, or yarn of your choice

GAUGE:
Exact gauge is not essential to this project.

SCARF
Chain 140.*
Row 1: Double crochet in 4th chain from hook, *double crochet in next chain, 2 double crochet in next chain; repeat from * across.
Row 2: Chain 3, turn, double crochet in first stitch, *double crochet in next 2 stitches, 2 double crochet in next stitch; repeat from * across.
Row 3: Chain 3, turn, double crochet in first stitch, *double crochet in next 3 stitches, 2 double crochet in next stitch; repeat from * across.
Row 4: Chain 3, turn, double crochet in first stitch, *double crochet in next 4 stitches, 2 double crochet in next stitch; repeat from * across.
Row 5: Chain 3, turn, double crochet in first stitch, *double crochet in next 5 stitches, 2 double crochet in next stitch; repeat from * across. Fasten off.
FINISHING
Weave in ends.

*Instead of chain stitching 140, I chain stitch 100 to shorten the length of the scarf a bit.

Have fun!   :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the pattern! Crocheting is one thing I would love to learn - maybe someday. . . :)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crocheting is very easy to learn, Stephanie. If I can do it, anyone can. :)
      Thanks so much for stopping and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Hi Lisa, I was excited to see you at our link up! :) Thanks for sharing the crochet pattern. My daughter likes to do this sort of work so I may show it to her. Thank you for joining in at the Art of Home-Making Mondays this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JES,
      Hope your daughter enjoys the pattern. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to hear from my readers, and your thoughts are welcome. And I try my best to respond to each and every comment. :)