Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Imagine my surprise and delight when I discovered last week that I had received the Liebster Blog Award from JES @ http://heroinesofthefaith.blogspot.com. Her blog is wonderful; she has encouraging words for women of all ages. Please take a moment to stop by and visit her. Thanks again, JES, for your kindness. :)
I also received the award from Collette @ http://artmama.blogspot.com. She never fails to impress me with her craft ideas and wonderful photography. Take a minute to stop by and say "hi". You won't be disappointed. Thanks again, Collette, for the vote of confidence. :)
So, here is how the Liebster award works: "liebster" is a German word meaning friend, love, or dearest. It is awarded to blogs with 200 followers or fewer. In order to accept the award, the honored blogger must write a post to thank the giver, with a link back to their blog...and then pass on the encouragement to five more bloggers. What fun! :)
Here are my five choices....
1. Silvia @ Homschooling in a Bilingual Home is a homeschool mom and has been a wonderful encouragement to me this year since we started homeschooling using the Charlotte Mason approach. Her blog is a treasure trove of helpful information.
2. Mary @ Mary's Little Corner is a dear, sweet, friend who is always busy keeping her home, whether it's knitting, gardening, canning...and the host of other things she's so wonderful at doing.
3. Rebecca @ Country Mouse Musings always has helpful homekeeping tips and yummy recipes to share.
4. Mary @ Raising Godly Children is a mama to a large family who does excellent reviews and always takes time to blog about a favorite recipe..namely, caramel apples (yum!).
5. Mrs. H @ A Future and a Hope is always pointing me to the Scriptures. I am always refreshed after visiting her blog.