"....Your children shall be like olive plants all around your table." Psalm 128:3

Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Scenes

Spring has definitely sprung in our neck of the woods. Here are some scenes of the beauty around us...

daffodils.....



hyacinths....


our peach tree covered in blossoms..






our "volunteer" peach tree and Washington Hawthorn...


redbud trees in all their splendor.....

and a gorgeous view from our front door with redbuds along the edge of the woods, and golden wild mustards in the field across the road.


"To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven." ~  Ecclesiastes 3:1

Happy  spring, friends!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, Lisa!

    I'm coveting your flowers, although I know spring always comes later here than the rest of the country...I need to pray for patience!

    Blessings, ~Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa,
      Just heard the weather forecast for our area, and there's a "freeze warning" for Monday night. Uh-oh. Guess I should plan on covering my garden. :) Thanks for stopping in, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  2. How beautiful!! Only my crocuses are blooming...and a couple of my daffodils. Spring is here with warmer weather than I ever remember for March...but flowers don't bloom all that early here. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the photos, Judith Anne! Have a blessed day! :)

      Delete
  3. There is such peace on that piece of property! I love it. A multitude of blessings to feast the eyes and heart on. Thank you, Jesus.

    And thank you for your prayers! I'm praying you have a restful but fun weekend, with a reprieve from pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the prayers, Christine. I pray for a peaceful week-end for you and your loved ones. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to hear from my readers, and your thoughts are welcome. And I try my best to respond to each and every comment. :)