"....Your children shall be like olive plants all around your table." Psalm 128:3

Friday, March 9, 2012

Queen of the Home 3



"Mothers, do you know what a priceless and irreplaceable role you have? No one else can fulfill your role. Oh, they can try, and today our society is structured around replacing mothers with daycare workers, "experts", and "professional childcare givers".  But you don't really need studies or graphs or statistics to tell you what you already know deep down. Every child is different, and no one can love your child like you do. And the bottom line is that God has not called anyone else to fulfill your role in bringing up your children to know Him, love Him, and obey Him."
 Friends, be encouraged today in your God-given role as wife, mother, and keeper of the home!
 

7 comments:

  1. Amen! We've got you covered, friend. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, dear friend! Love and ((hugs)) to you! Hope you're on the mend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, so true! It pains me when I hear things like full day kindergarten and even state run preschools. Do parents even think about alternatives these days? I am so glad that I had good models at my church in which to emulate or I might have gone the daycare route. I was set to work one day a week when my first was born, but could not bare to leave him, even with my mother! So, for the last 14 years, he's been home with siblings coming later. I would not change a thing! Worth all the sacrifice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen, Jenn! It's definitely worth the sacrifice. Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen!! Wishing you and your family a blessed week,

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a blessed week to you too, Lisa! Thanks for visiting me. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to hear from my readers, and your thoughts are welcome. And I try my best to respond to each and every comment. :)